These days, for “work”, I spend most of my time in these areas:
- MOVE Academy Singapore / Parkour Singapore
- Improve public’s perception and awareness of Parkour and Art Du Déplacement, grow the local Parkour community, and enrich every member’s experience within the Parkour community
- Working on new products and streamlining operations
- ReferralCandy / CandyBar
- Reinforce customer understanding and company culture, and keep the team happy
Outside of “work”, I’m regularly:
- Practising Parkour with MOVE Academy Singapore and Parkour Singapore
- Learning Lindy Hop dance, and dancing in socials
- Spending time with loved ones
- Watching Terrace House and Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Netflix
- Trying to meditate, read and write regularly, learn music, play the piano, write and perform stand-up comedy
If my priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was March 2020.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers.